Digging for Diamonds: Episode 5 – Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie

Digging for Diamonds: Episode 5 – Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie

Hosts: Rob & John

Description
Rob and John watch the Dungeons and Dragons Movie! Join them as they talk about all the things the show does that can inspire your game.

Want to keep up with the show, but don’t want to check the site?
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter or Tumblr for regular updates!

Play

About BS! Admin

BS! Radio is the home to Rob and Mike, hosts of the flagship show BS! Podcast.

8 thoughts on “Digging for Diamonds: Episode 5 – Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie

1. April 6, 2014 at 12:07 pm

You guys mentioned a sequel. There’s actually a third one as well, called Book of Vile Darkness. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1733125/

2. banazirgalbasi
    April 6, 2014 at 1:50 pm

I’ve followed every episode of Digging so far, and for the record: I just listen. I do not watch along side you guys.

3. April 6, 2014 at 2:01 pm

I’m listening and watching the movie simultaneously. Your show is great! :o)

4. domsquirrel718
    April 6, 2014 at 5:34 pm

I watched this movie along with your audio and would probably do so again with any movies you target in the future. I don’t do the same for Kindred the Embraced because it is not quite as easy to, uh… “TiVo” the short lived, obscure, television series as it was for this title.

5. Peter B
    April 7, 2014 at 3:46 pm

same here.. I listen but never watch along

I would not mind a change in the format, where you simply discuss the movie/show and talk about the good ideas you can find and how to apply them to your game.

6. TW
    April 8, 2014 at 9:27 am

Im stealing this line – “Lets domesticate us some elves”

7. Fridrik
    April 8, 2014 at 11:23 am

I’m enjoining this far more then I expected.

Put as you were talking about your mutual arachnophobia I thought. You guys should not ever, ever, ever go to Australia. I lived there and trust me, just…No…

8. avi
    April 11, 2014 at 4:48 am

Hi guys, I just listen but if I watched I wouldn’t care if I was a minute or two out of sync.

I haven’t yet consciously used any of your suggestions but I probably will soon enough.

Really enjoying the show and it sounds like you are too.

There are lots of mediocre movies for you to draw ideas from. Rob, you once suggested the midnight chronicles.

I’m curious to hear about John’s new setting. I’m about to start a dungeon world game in his wicked fantasy setting.

Cheers